The perfect vanilla ice cream recipe to serve up with fruits and toppings of your choice!
Enjoy and happy making! 💋
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
This recipe makes 1 gallon of ice cream. Most of the automatic ice cream makers are 2Qt. So make sure to check your ice cream maker and adjust the recipe accordingly.
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 quarts homogenied milk
- 26 oz (2 13oz cans) evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 ½ Cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, separated
- Beat egg whites until stiff*
- In large bowl, mix egg yolks, vanill, and sugar
- Slowly add evaporated milk
- Once all of the evaporated milk has been mixed in, fold in the stiff egg whites - gently
- Pour into the ice cream maker cylinder. Then add homogenized milk until cylinder is ¾ full.
- Turn on/Stir Ice Cream maker
- Serve immediately or freeze