Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Cheesy Baked Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus trimmed
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 Cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning topping
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Prepare a baking sheet with oil, or parchment paper, or foil
- Line asparagus on baking sheet
- Drizzle melted butter over asparagus
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top of asparagus
- Mix seasonings in bowl, and sprinkle over asparagus
- Bake 15 minutes
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning over top
- Place back in oven for additional 5 minutes, or until cheese has begun to melt and brown
Tried this recipe?Let me know in the comments below!
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?