Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Have you ever had this tasty pie? I feel like I don’t hear enough about this fruit and the variety of dishes it can be found in.
For me, persimmon is a vintage fruit that seems to have been forgotten about.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Persimmon Pie
- 1 Cup persimmon pulp
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except the pie shell
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake until done or when knife or toothpick come out clean. Approximately 45 minutes.
- Cool pie on wire rack
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?