Content may contain affiliate or sponsored content. Read disclosure here.
Carrot Pie Recipe
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy cooking! ?
How to Make Carrot Pie
- 2 large eggs
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ Cups cooked and mashed carrots (approximately 1 ¼ pounds)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ Cup evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Wash, peel, and boil carrots until tender. Drain and mash like you would potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Place pie crust in pie plate and press into place
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine eggs, sugar, cornstarch, mashed carrots, pumpkin pie spice, and evaporated milk
- Beat until smooth
- Pour into pie crust shell
- Bake approximately 35 minutes, until set
- Remove and cool
Content may contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a little somethin’ somethin’ when you use the link to make a purchase. Learn more here. Would you like me to feature your brand? Contact me here.
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?