Butterscotch Cookies Recipe
These were a big hit in our home! I’ll admit, I crafted this recipe from my daughter’s chocolate chip cookie recipe – which is THE BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe I’ve ever had. (And I have had a lot of delightful chocolate chip cookies!)
So sweet, and with a hint of salt is what really and truly makes this cookie recipe *chef’s kiss* so scrumptious!
I probably should have only made half of this recipe because I had a difficult time keeping my hands out of the cookie jar.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Kitchen Items for this Recipe
Enjoy and happy baking! ?
How to Make Butterscotch Cookies
The Best Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sea salt (heaping)
- 2 Cups butterscotch chips (1 bag)
- In large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sea salt
- In separate large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated white sugar
- Mix in vanilla and eggs until fluffy
- Mix in dry ingredients
- Mix in butterscotch chips
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper
- Form dough into balls (approximately 2 Tablespoons) and place two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least two minutes
- Remove from baking sheet and allow to finish cooling on racks or parchment paper
I'm sorry that you didn't like this recipe. 🙁
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?